My Top Ten Fabric Shops on Etsy:)
I got a lot of positive feedback from last week's Top Ten list...so here is another! I have a major fabric addiction-I have it all over my house(in my craft room/dining room, my bedroom, and various closets in my house). I love finding unique fabric. Don't get me wrong...chain fabric stores have a great selection-but I tend to get a little bored with them. I am very fond of linen and I LOVE Japanese prints!
Etsy is a great place to find fabric. There is a huge selection there. Here are 10 of my favorite fabric shops:
- Embellish By Andrea-Andrea carries a great variety of designer fabric as well as out of print fabrics.
- Vilenda Linen-look here for great prices on eco-friendly fabric!
- Stefaniexu/Stefanie Style-This shop carries tons of unique Japanese fabrics, as well as buttons, sewing tape, appliques and more.
- Apples and Eggs-More Japanese fabrics here! As well as other sewing supplies.
- Japan Lovely Crafts-Japanese prints, craft supplies, patterns, and more!
- Son Su-Yep-even more Japanese fabric:)
- Retro Mama-carries a gorgeous selection of wool blend felt as well as super cute PDF patterns.
- Irisfelt-more beautiful felt! You can't find felt like this in the stores!
- Land of Oh-tons of gorgeous fabric to choose from-linen, cotton, minky and more!
- Imagine Fabrics-look here for your favorite designer fabrics!
I hope you find this list helpful. I know everyone has different taste in fabric designs...but there is a little bit of everything here. ENJOY!